Saddle up and enjoy a closer look at the beautiful mountain meadows and serene alpine lakes that decorate the Sawtooth Valley. We’re excited to offer horseback riding as an additional option to enhance your visit. Our wrangler, Shelby Williams, owner of Wild West Horse Adventures, and her team offers a wide variety of options including 90 minute, two-hour, half day, and full day rides. Advanced reservations are required, so email Wild West Horse Adventures or call (623)824-1947 to reserve your ride today!
- Reservations are strongly recommended. Please call us to reserve!
- Children must be six years old to ride. Due to safety, we do not allow double riding.
- The maximum weight is 230 pounds to ensure the safety of our horses and guests.
- Children under the age of eighteen must have a parent or legal guardian sign the assumption of risk waiver before riding.
- All rides are guided; ride at your own risk.
- Please arrive at ride locations 30 minutes before your ride time.
- We recommend wearing pants and closed-toe shoes. Please bring a camera and water bottles for your ride. It is a great idea to bring a jacket, sunscreen, and bug spray.
- All our horses are equipped with saddlebags to help carry your gear!